Monday, September 10, 2012

New Semester is IN!!

New Semester is IN!!!!


I am SUPER SENIOR. Yeay! boleh buli adik junior..opss,  im not that cruel ok. Sya sgt penyayang yah. please noticed that..hoho.

Assalamualaikum adik-adik ku sayang.eh..ehehehee..
So, starting 10 of August, it will be my final year for my first ever bachelor degree.. Kinda excited, fascinated, nervous, overwhelmed and all feelings are blend in together right now.. 

I just hope to end up my degree with good result. of course!!!!! that's why wollss all kena ada azam baru. ok, azam baru! 
I pray to score for these final two semester. DEAN List is a must, compulsory. Insyaallah. Mak, ayah, i'll try my best and i'll make both of you proud. And, to ayah, cek tau ayah nak cek smbung master, so yeah, cek akan smbung. Ayah doakan semua berjalan dgn lancar. OK? 

Another new 'azam' is nak rerajin update blog ni.. Sebab lately ni sya dpt mengenal pasti ada orang suka follow blog sy nih. OH maiiiii. terujanya iollsss!!!

actually, ada banyak post yg terkubur menjadi 'draft' disebabkan kekangan masa. 'KEKANGAN' oke, bukan sebab malas OK!! (*padahal malas nk mati.)
(>.<)

Insyaallah, ada masa nanti, sya akan buat marathon update. Ada few makan place yang sya pegi and nak share sikit cerita raya dan barang baru. hehe.

Finally, please pray for my success and i wanna let uols know this, i always pray for all of you..BELIEVE ME! Its true!


Huarrghh. mengantok sudeyh. jom tidoqqqq. GOOD NIGHT everyone. 

Till next meeting ya darlinggsss. 
Assalamualaikum.



Regards,
SitiSakinah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hye... Lets have some conversation here. Drop your comment.

PREPARATION: CAMPERVAN ROAD TRIP KE SOUTH ISLAND NEW ZEALAND - WINTER 2015

Assalamualaikum. Those yang follow my IG and facebook may aware that I have been to New Zealand recently for my honeymoon adventure for...